This item cannot be shipped separately; it’s just available to deliver together with your floral order.
If you choose to use flower food please follow the directions below:
- Add flower food into a vase then add enough water to fill the vase three-quarters of the way. (5 gr for every 0.5 liters of water)
- Stir well, so that the cut flower food is well resolved.
- Trim the stems at an angle, use the scissors to cut the ends of the flowers at a 45-degree angle; this will allow more water to be absorbed. Don’t break the stems.
- Put the flowers into the vase as soon as possible, remove any foliage that will fall below the waterline—this is prime bacteria breeding ground. Bacteria in the water shorten your flowers’ life span.
- Check the water level daily and replenish it when necessary with water mixed with cut flower food. When necessary freshen the water, naturally with cut flower food and recut the stems at an angle. Avoid drafts and heat and keep your roses away from fruit.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
Orders for this product must be placed AT LEAST 7 days prior to your desired delivery date. For rush deliveries (less than 7 days lead time), please call us toll-free 1-800-517-3919 as we may be able to accommodate your order. Rush orders are subject to a shipping surcharge.
All Fresh Flowers, Wedding Flowers and Wholesale flowers arrangements will perfectly suit your expectations.